Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to Quickrealestate Pty Ltd and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
Amendment of Terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and Quickrealestate Pty Ltd’s rights and obligations to each other.
Limitation of Liability
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that Quickrealestate Pty Ltd is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Competition & Consumer Act
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Quickrealestate Pty Ltd’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
Delivery of Goods
Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment. Delivery may take between 2 and 14 days, depending on the delivery option. Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with Australia Post or the courier company directly and we are not responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of Quickrealestate Pty Ltd.
Digital goods are delivered immediately. Please be aware there are inherent risks associated with downloading any software and digital goods. Should you have any technical problems downloading any of our goods, please contact us so we may try to assist you.
Returns & Refunds
Quickrealestate Pty Ltd handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 14 days of purchase with a valid reason for return. If we are unable to resolve your complaint or further assist you, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased. Unopened goods will be refunded in full. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment. All refunds are made at the discretion of Quickrealestate Pty Ltd.
Links to Other Websites
Quickrealestate Pty Ltd may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between Quickrealestate Pty Ltd and the owners of those websites. Quickrealestate Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
Quickrealestate Pty Ltd’s website may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which Quickrealestate Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Quickrealestate Pty Ltd absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Quickrealestate Pty Ltd gives no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of Quickrealestate Pty Ltd to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers, is protected by our secure servers. Quickrealestate Pty Ltd’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data Quickrealestate Pty Ltd collects is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
Quickrealestate Pty Ltd does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve its website and its services but not for any other use.
Disclose Your Information
Quickrealestate Pty Ltd may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where Quickrealestate Pty Ltd is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or third parties.
Exclusion of Competitors
If you are in the business of creating similar documents, goods or services for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of Quickrealestate Pty Ltd. Quickrealestate Pty Ltd expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access our website, to download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term then Quickrealestate Pty Ltd will hold you fully responsible for any loss that we may sustain and further hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use. Quickrealestate Pty Ltd reserves the right to exclude and deny any person access to our website, services or information in our sole discretion.
Copyright, Trademark and Restrictions of Use
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
Quickrealestate Pty Ltd expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and Quickrealestate Pty Ltd concerning your use and access to Quickrealestate Pty Ltd’s website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
Exclusion of Unenforceable Terms
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of Victoria and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and Quickrealestate Pty Ltd that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
Property Alert Promotion Terms & Conditions
Competition Winner: Trudi Parker
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entrants must be Australian residents, aged 18 years and over. There are 2 entry portals, 1 for Users and 1 for Real Estate Agents.
3. User Eligible entrants: A) Must sign up and register for a property alert on Quickrealestate.com.au with code from Real Estate Agent at the time of draw. B) Must be a person, not a company. C) Cannot be a Real Estate Agent.
4. Real Estate Agent Eligible entrants: A) Must sign up and register as an agent under an agency subscription at Quickrealestate.com.au B) Must be working under a registered Real Estate Agency under the laws of its applicable State or Territory.
5. All eligible entrants will receive 1 automatic entry into each relevant draw.
6. Promotion commences on 18th December, 2017 and closes 5pm 17th March, 2018 AEDST. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
7. Entrants can only enter once in their own name (multiple entries will be excluded). The Promoter, is Quickrealestate Pty Ltd, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
8. The draw will take place at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00pm on the 21st of March, 2018.
9. The winner will be notified by email following the draw (within 24 hours) and have their name announced on the promoter website (www.quickrealestate.com.au) on the 23rd of March, 2018.
10. Each winning entry from User entrants and Real Estate entrants will win $5000.00 Flight Centre Voucher. (Vouchers are subject to their own T&C’s) Total Prize Pool is $10,000.
11. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on the 21st June, 2018, in order to distribute any prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such draw is required the winner will be notified via email and have their name published on the promoters website (www.quickrealestate.com.au) by the 23rd June, 2018.
12. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prize and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate. The Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's name, and locality in any media as required under relevant legislation.
13. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
14. The Promoter is Quickrealestate Pty Ltd T/A Quickrealestate of GPO Box 4331, Melbourne, VIC, 3001 ABN 266 12 924 026
15. NSW permit number LTPS/17/20384 ACT Permit No: TP17/02502 SA Licence T17/2346
Agency Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entrants must be Australian residents, aged 18 years and over and must be registered as a Real Estate Office under the laws applicable for that State or Territory in Australia.
3. Eligible Real Estate Agencies Eligible must: A) Sign up and register as an agency and add each agent at Quickrealestate.com.au B) Refer clients to set up login and create property alert and give client their code. C) Must be working under a registered Real Estate Agency under the laws of its applicable State or Territory.
4. Real Estate Agency eligible entrants will receive 1 entry for every referred User using the agency client code to register for property alerts at Quickrealestate.com.au
5. Promotion commences on 18th December, 2017 and closes 5pm 17th March, 2018 AEDST. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. The Promoter, is Quickrealestate Pty Ltd, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. The prize will be awarded to the Agency who has the most registered Users referred using their code during the promotional period. If there is more than 1 agency with the highest number of Users each will be awarded the prize/s. Prize/s will be awarded at 12.00pm on the 21st of March, 2018.
8. The winner will be notified by email following the draw (within 24 hours) and have their name announced on the promoter website (www.quickrealestate.com.au) on the 23rd of March, 2018.
9. The winning agent will win a Case of Veuve Cliquot Brut Yellow Label valued at $500.00.
10. The winner name will be published on the promoters website (www.quickrealestate.com.au) by the 23rd June, 2018.
11. There is no element of chance involved in this promotion and winners will be determined on the highest number of referrals received.
12. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
13. The Promoter is Quickrealestate Pty Ltd T/A Quickrealestate of GPO Box 4331, Melbourne, VIC, 3001 ABN 266 12 924 026